Summer has already approached on our doors; with it we will get several invitations for beach parties, formal drink parties and dinner date meetings. Besides there would be some cozy wedding ceremonies which would be organized by friends and relatives, so you have to have idea on couple of hairstyles, makeover looks and dressing trends before you step out of home to attend anything.
All women love braids, intricate down-dos and buns but many girls believe that they may add some figures in your age if your face is broad, which is more likely when you have too short or too thin hair. If tying all your hair has been your dream for a long time, you might be wanting to wear a updo or down-do but have a fear for it because you cannot carry it due to broad or round face shape, what else to be done? The good idea is keeping couple of hair cut in fringes on the front side or considers pulling out some flyaway hair to add volume to the face shape. There is more you can do, wear a nice wrapped low bun to the events without having to worry about your face shape, because it allows you to have some messiness on the front hair, for instance two small hair sections can be pulled out from the both side of the head, you needn’t worry about your face frame anymore.
- All Products available on Amazon.com
- Bobby pins
- Hair wax
- Hair spray
- Ponytail band
Tutorial on low wrapped bun
- Begin by preparing your hair. It’s understandable if you have frizzes on your hair, you need to apply some hair wax and comb well until you get some gloss on hair.
- The glossier hair makes a sleeker bun. Try to bring it. Once you are done, begin with your bun by tying all the back hair into a nice ponytail. Mind that you need to leave some front hair untied, use alligator clip to separate it.
- Now wrap this ponytail of back hair, right at the nape of the head or bit high by wrapping it in a bun like form. Pin it up properly to secure it.
- Now set the front hair free. Take the right hair section, divide it into two. Now first overlap one section over the bun, moving it towards the left side. Then work with the second section.
- Repeat the process with the hair of the left side.
- Spritz the hair spray to set your freeways and make a smooth look.
Video Tutorial on low wrapped bun
Video © Missy Sue