We have had enough of sleekest twisted braids which have been worn by many women as these are the easiest hairstyles a woman can make at home. The newest version of twist is cornrow on the temple and then intricate weaving, which might be easy to handle especially if you are a beginner. It’s not like twisting the hair loops and making a braid, pinning it up to complete the makeup, in fact it’s very complicated.
Fortunately, there are some twirled knots that you can try on your lovely hair as they are a nice alternative of simple knotted braid which takes time and a lot of energy for being complicated. You sometimes feel angry on your knots loosening up in the middle, they are not suitable for silky hair.
Twirled knots look very impressive on two toned hair. If your hair has ombre in it, you will receive a lot of compliments for the style, if you have dyed your hair in two colors you will enjoy the combination of dark and black in your braid for sure. Anyways let’s get started with the tutorial of twirled knots.
- All Products available on Amazon.com
- Bobby pins they are needed for almost every second stitch or step because you take a new hair section to fall over the back the hair
- Curly machine to curl the hair ends for a sleeker look
- Rat tail brush for separating the hair
- Hair spray for style
Step by step tutorial on twirled braid
- Prepare your hair by applying the hair wax or gel.
- Now take a big section of hair and divide in into equal sections. The first strand should be from the front and the second from the back.
- Cross the back strand over the first strand, leaving a gap between the stitch.
- Put the end of the crossed over strand or its tail using your finger between the gap.
- Pull the strand up.
- The strands will be apart, the knot would lay flat now.
- There would be a strand falling down straight, use pins to set it.
- Pick a new hair section behind the knot. Repeat the procedure by making a knot with it and pull up the tail. Take new hair from the back as you go along the knots.
- Secure the last knot by pin or band.