Are you feeling embraced to have swollen lips? If yes, then today in this article we will share with you top 6 home remedies to treat swollen lips. But it is also very important for you to know about the main cause of having this issue. There are various reasons for it but some of them are as follow for you.
- Deficiencies in nutrition
- Due to dehydration
- Viral infection may cause it
- Feel dryness due to hot weather
- May cause if you have some injury or cut
- Some food product can cause allergy that may show reaction on lips
- If you get an insect bite
- If you use bad lip care products
- Extreme hot or cold climatic conditions
Sometimes swollen lips also accompanied by bleeding and cuts that makes difficult for you to eat drink and talk properly. Therefore, it is better to treat this problem as soon as possible before it converted into worst condition.
Use Ice cubes:
Ice cubes are very helpful home remedy to treat swollen lips. You can use ice cube in following way
- Take one ice cube
- Wrap it with washcloth
- Now, use this pack and gently rub on the effective areas.
- Do it for at least 15minutes then take a break for 10minutes and the start again.
- Do it daily two to three times in a day until to feel better.
Use warm water:
Warm water is another amazing and effective way to get rid of swollen lips.
- You just need to take a warm water bowl.
- Soak a washcloth and take out the excess water from the cloth properly.
- Then, apply it on your lips for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Do it once a week.
Make turmeric powder paste:
Turmeric powder includes healing properties in it. Therefore, it is best to cure swollen lips.
- Take one tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Add rose water in it.
- Mix it properly and then apply it on your lips.
- Keep it for 10minutes.
- Do it twice a week
Use aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera is best home remedy to cure swollen lips.it contains inflammatory properties in it. Therefore, it helps to reduce burning from the effective areas. You can get aloe Vera leaves easily from the market. It will solve your problem immediately. Use it in following way.
- Extract aloe Vera gel from the leaves.
- Apply it for 10minutes.
- Do it twice a week for quick result.
Apply baking soda paste:
Baking soda is also very helpful to cure this problem. It is highly recommended to use baking soda to get rid of this painful issue. As you know, the allergic reaction, dehydration and dryness are its main causes.so, baking soda is best for it. Use it in following way.
- Take one tablespoon of baking soda
- Add few drops in it. Keep it thick
- Apply this thick paste on the effective areas
- Keep it for 10minutes.
- Do it twice a week.