There are many hair issues such as hair fall, rough and dry hair, dandruff. Mostly people suffer from dandruff issue in winter. Therefore, today I’m going to share with you top 5 homemade hair masks to fix all the hair problems. All the masks are made up with all natural ingredients so, there are no side effects. It is very good for you to use natural things for your hair and avoid all chemical products. You should know how to take care of hair in winter and you should know that after rebounding take care of your hair is very important. If you have all ingredients available at home then you just need 5 minutes to prepare a homemade hair mask for you.
Hair mask for dandruff and itchy scalp:
It will smooth your hair and give dandruff free scalp so, must try it. You will need following things to make it.
- Flaxseed oil
- Apple cider vinegar
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Take two tablespoons of flaxseed oil and sugar in a bowl.
- Mix both the ingredients and massage your scalp with it.
- Cover your hair with cap and keep it for 20 minutes.
- Then, take a shower to wash it out.
- Now, take a spray bottle and add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, hydrogen peroxide and water. Spray it on the wet hair.
- Do it twice a week to get dandruff free scalp.
Hair mask for limp and fine hair:
It is one of the best homemade hair masks to fix all hair problems. You will need following things to make it at home.
- Flat beer
- Olive oil
- Raw egg
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Apply it on dried hair scalp
- Keep it for 20 minutes.
- Then, rinse it off with warm water.
Mask for frizzy and dry hair:
If you have frizzy or dry hair then you can use this amazing mask. You will need following things to make it.
- Ripe avocado
- Rip banana
- Olive oil
- Add one ripe avocado and banana in a bowl.
- Add one teaspoon of olive oil in it.
- Apply it on your hair.
- Keep it for 25 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water.
- Do it twice a week to get smooth silky hair.
Mask for oily hair:
It is best mask for oily scalp so, must try it. You will need following things to make it.
- Egg yolk
- Green clay powder
- Add one egg yolk in a bowl and start beating it properly.
- Now add two tablespoons of water and 4 tablespoons of green clay powder in it.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Apply it on your scalp for at least 25 minutes.
- Do it twice a week.
Egg and yogurt mask for hair fall:
If you have thin hair then must try this homemade hair mask. You will need following things to make it.
- Egg yolk
- Take two tablespoons of yogurt and one egg yolk.
- Mix it and apply it on your scalp
- Do it twice a week for at least 20 minutes.