Nowadays, swollen feet are very common problem any person of any age can suffer from it. We can say that it is a symptom of underlying issue but not a disease. Basically, it is known as edema and it takes place when the fluid accumulates in the tissues. There are various causes due to which it can be occur such as over weighted, sitting or standing for the long hours continuously, pregnancy, aging, deficiency or nutrition, lack of physical activities and improper blood circulation. It can be cure by various medical treatments but they are very expensive and not everyone can afford it. Therefore, today I’m going to share with you top 5 best home remedies to get rid of swollen feet. The things that you need in all these remedies are easily available in your kitchen so, must try it.
Epsom salt is very effective and it works really fast to make you get rid of swollen feet at home. It will also help to cure alleviate pain. It contains magnesium sulfate in it that completely absorbs in the skin and improves blood circulation.
- Take a foot tub and fill it with warm water.
- Now add ½ cup of Epsom salt in the warm water.
- Soak your feet in it for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Do it twice time in a week.
One of the best remedies to get rid of swollen feet is a foot massage. It is not necessary to take foot massage only from the beauty salons by spending a lot of money. You can do it at home in a following method.
- First of all, take some olive oil or mustard oil and rub on the affected areas properly.
- Now, start massaging the area in the upward direction for at least 5 to 10 minutes and also avoid too much pressure, use soft hands to do massage.
- Do it daily 2 times in a day for quick results.
The dandelion is rich with diuretic properties that are very helpful to reduce foot pain and swelling.
- Take a hot cup of water and add ½ spoons of dandelion dried leaves.
- Cover the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Then, strain it.
- Drink a cup of dandelion herbal tea daily.
A glass of fresh lemon juice will not only make your skin glow but also a best remedy to get rid of swollen feet.
- Take a warm cup of water and mix 2 tablespoon of lemon juice in it.
- Drink it daily.
It is a natural and herbal diuretic that will help you to reduce swollen feet naturally at home.
- Take ginger oil and massage the affected areas daily one time in a day.
- You can drink a ginger tea daily one cup in a day.
- You can chew some ginger slice daily.