Almost everyone suffer from abrasion at one time or another. It is a wound to the skin and not deeper than the epidermis. It occurs when the sudden connection with the rough surface, damaged the skin which rub away the upper layer of the skin. It may be due to allergic reaction or insect bite. It will make your skin worn off and torn. Following are the symptoms of skin abrasion.
- Oozing of fluid
- Bleeding at the site
- Burning sensation
Today, I will share with you top 5 best home remedies for skin abrasion.so, that you may get rid of it without using any expensive medical treatments. If you use following remedies then you can cure it within 5 to 10 days.
Clean the abrasion properly:
- First of all, you have to clean the area by using following steps.
- Take a cool water and antiseptic soap and clean the area properly.
- Now, make it dry with clean towel.
- To keep the skin moisturizer, apply any lotion or thick coat of Vaseline.
- Use bandage or sterile dressing to make it covered.
- You should change the dressing at least one time daily.
Aloe Vera gel:
Aloe Vera gel is a useful and effective tip to get rid of skin abrasion. It contains healing properties in it.
- Take aloe Vera leaf and extract the gel.
- Apply it directly on the affected areas.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Do it twice a week.
Turmeric is also one of the best home remedies for skin abrasion. Its natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties keep the affected areas free from infection and pain.
- Make ¼ tablespoon of turmeric powder and add water in it, to make a paste.
- Now, apply it on the infected areas.
- Let it be dry without covering it with any bandage.
- Do it 2 to 3 times daily in a day.
Calendula is an amazing remedy to cure skin abrasion. It is heel quickly due to its anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties.
- First of all, take calendula flowers to take out its juice.
- Apply its juice on the affected areas for at least 2 to 3 times in a day.
- Repeat it until it cures the infection.
Use coconut oil:
Coconut oil is one of the best oils that contain healing properties in it. When you apply it on the affected areas, it will build a thick layer to protect that area from infection and swelling.
- Apply some coconut oil on the abrasion skin.
- Allow it to get properly absorbed into the skin.
- No need to rinse it off.
- Apply it 2 to 3 times in a day until the skin look healthy.