There is a new trend of applying glitter highlight and eyeliner with the night makeup as a little sparkle can transform anyone from ordinary to glamorous. The glitter sparkles during night when the light reflects through the eyes. The entire eye makeup gets shiny and glossy, making you to appear more beautiful than you are. Usually, the gold glitter eye liner is used on the smoky makeup but you can use it with the bronze and other regular eye shades as well in three different ways.
- On the inner and out corner of the eyes when the eye makeup is complete.
- Above the black eyeliner to give it a boost or in place of black eyeliner.
- The last way to use it by applying a line onto the crease of the makeup, but this technique can work with the dark shades only.
Things needed for glamorous eye makeup
- Glitter Eyeliner of any color such as violet, golden, silver or green.
- Use gel separately if you are using powdered glitter or else use gel glitter
- Angular eye brush to make the dimension with the glitter
- Eye shadow palette for regular makeup
- Faux eye lashes long ones
- Black eyeliner along with the dark kohl
Tutorials on how to apply glitter eyeliner over regular eyes makeup
Do your regular eye makeup. It should be dark for the evening having a smoky effect such as black, jade, dark violet, indigo or dark navy blue. If you have chosen to keep the eye shade light within the crease, you must use dark black shade onto the crease or else your glitter would not look wonderful.
- Now use the angular brush and apply the glitter eyeliner. For applying it alongside the eyeliner, you need to apply the eyeliner first and then apply the glitter liner along the line of black eyeliner.
- If you want to apply the glitter eyeliner on the inner and outer corner of the eyes, you must apply some white shade or highlighter before applying it.
- If you want to apply it onto the crease, apply the shimmer on the crease of the eyes and don’t apply any dark color, instead apply the dark eye shadow within the eye crease.
- Put on your faux eye lashes if you have a pair. They should be long as any glamour makeup is incomplete without faux lashes. Use glue in the small amount to stick the lashes alongside the line of the eyeliner.
- Your look is complete.