If you have a habit of licking your lips then you must suffer from dry and chapped and dry lips. It is not only painful but also looks ugly as well. There is variety of homemade tips to get rid of chapped lips. Few of them, I will share with you in this article. It is not restricted to have dry and chalky lips only in winter but you can get it in any season. Therefore, it is important to take care of your lips in all seasons. If you follow the below mention tips properly then you will get rid of chapped lips immediately.
Major reasons that cause chapped lips:
- Continuously licking of lips
- The harmful sun rays also make your lips dry
- The lack of water in the body
- Drinking or smoking
- Lack of fatty acids and vitamins
Use honey and Vaseline mixture:
If you want to get rid of chapped lips as soon as possible then use honey with Vaseline. It is really a effective and useful homemade tip.
- First of all apply honey generously on your lips.
- Then coat the lips with Vaseline on it.
- Leave it for at least 15minutes.
- Now, take a damp cotton cloth and remove the mixture of honey and Vaseline from your lips.
- Do it for twice a week until you get your red and shine lips back.
A you cucumber is very useful for our body and skin. It is also very good for curing chapped lips. It also contains skin lightening properties in it.
- Slice a cucumber.
- Rub it on your lips gently
- Keep rubbing for at least 10minutes
- Then, wash it with warm water
- Do it once a week
Use rose petals:
Rose petals are very good to enhance your beauty. If you wash your face daily with rose water then it will make your skin glow and shiny. It also contains skin lightening properties in it.
- First of all, make the rose petals soak with the fresh milk
- Then, mash it into paste.
- Now, apply it on your lips
- Keep it for 10minutes
- Wash it off with cool water
- Do it twice a week for quick results
Aloe Vera gel:
Aloe Vera is very useful to treat chapped lips quickly. You just have to take a aloe Vera leaf and take out it gel and simply apply it on your lips. Do it daily for more quick and positive results.
Use olive oil:
One of the best homemade tips to cure chapped lips is the use of olive oil. Yes. It contains healing properties in it.it is also very beneficial for your hair.
- Take an olive oil
- Apply it on your lips generously.
- Keep it for 10minutes
- Then, wash it off with lukewarm water
- If you want quick results then apply it twice a week.