Our health depends on the food we eat and our beauty depends on the masks we apply on it. A pressing question or confusion is whether or not organic facial packs work on the skin and do any good in real? Just keep two potatoes on your eyes circles to judge the efficacy of organic beauty recipes yourself. You will admit that none of the expensive eye creams that you have purchased over the years have ever worked on the eyes circles like just two slices of potato do. All kinds of natural foods are gifts for human beings, not only can they eat it to nurture the body but can also apply them on the face to get better skin, hair and nails.
Honey for Skin
Honey is a divine anti-oxidant and a powerful exfoliating agent. It can ward off all the dry skin issues such as dry patches, dry spots and so on. If your skin feels so rough after you wash it, you might want to change your soap or the better you can do it apply some facial masks combination to treat the skin problem and its root causes.
Honey for Acne Prone Skin
Whether your skin is fair or dark you sometime find it hard to fight against those cysts and zits which pop up every week for no apparent reason. You have tried putting the blame on oily and junk foods that you are eating but you know that they also come back when you are on a vegetarian diet. Why these acne appear is a long debate, let’s talk about their cure through organic honey mask.
2 table spoons of honey
1 table spoons of cinnamon seeds
Mix the paste well, it will be bit sticky in the texture but you can apply it as it is to get benefit from it. The anti oxidants of honey will remove the infection from the skin cells, bringing out your youthful skin tone.
Bring Glow back with Honey
- After working five days a week our skin becomes dull and saggy as if it lacks nutrients, water and everything good. Intake of good food sometimes does not improve anything but use of a facial mask really can if you try it.
- Good combinations.
- 4 table spoons of avocados.
- One table spoons of milk.
- 2 table spoons of raw honey.
- Mix all and let the fats of avocados and milk soak in the honey. Apply the mask all over the face for fifteen minutes and wash off with luke warm water.
Honey with aloe vera
- Whether your skin has begun to show some signs of inflammation or it is compromised by an unseasonal allergy it can be cured by using two main ingredients.
- Aloe gel (it should be extracted from the fresh aloe leaf) 4 table spoons
- 2 ½ table spoons of honey
- Add aloe vera gel in the honey and use finger to mix the ingredients into each other. Cover your face with the mask for 30 minutes and wash with the mild warm water to get good results.
See Best Selling Skin Cream on Amazon
- THE BEST Dead Sea Mud Mask, 250g/ 8.8 fl. oz
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing, 1 Pound
- CeraVe Moisturizers, Moisturizing Cream, 16 Ounce (Pack of 3)
- CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser, 12 Ounce