Having breakouts is a big nuisance, you cannot go out, meet people with confidence, attend big gatherings for a simple reason that your face looks disgusting. The nodules with heavy yellow pus can deteriorate your confidence, making you feel down all the time. These acne’s are not only painful but also very difficult to treat; therefore it is necessary that you take proper measures to treat them safely before they turn into permanent marks which are also called scars.
There are many ways to extract the pus from acne but you don’t need to panic at all. Don’t ever scratch your nail or a sharp tip into the acne or pustule as it can damage the collagen as well as skin tissue on the area.
- All Products available on Amazon.com
- Boiled Water
- Towel to cover the head
- Quality wipes
- Acne face wash with salicylic acid
- Benzyl peroxide gel
- SPF cream
Step by step guide on how to take out the pus
- Cleanse your face with a cleanser. Use a good cream for the massage, it should be soft without no grains or particles like you find in scrubber.
- Keep massaging your face for fifteen minutes.
- Boil the water in a pan and let it get fully hot.
- Now cover your head with towel, also cover the sides of face and take the steam of boiling water.
- Make sure the water it not very hot to feel- you don’t want to burn the skin.
- Take steam for few minutes until the pus comes out of the nodule itself.
- Now let it come out completely.
- Wipe the pus through the wipes and make sure it is new.
Procedure on how to treat acne afterwards
When the pus comes out of your acne, you need to take extra precautionary measures to treat it and to stop it from leaving the scar, for you need to follow this step by step on how to treat acne afterwards:
- Use the face wash with salicylic acid at least three times. Whenever you feel your skin is getting greasy, wash your acne to stop oil from exploiting the acne condition.
- Use benzyl peroxide gel every night before going to bed.
- Increase water intake to release additional toxins naturally from the body.
- Avoid eating oily foods and meals such as junk burger, fried chicken and fries and foods with spices.
- Drink fresh juices and keep your skin clean.
- Apply a SPF cream when you go out in sun.