Moles are skin cells which are formed when cells don’ts spread well and make a big cluster in one place.
These small brown spots are usually occurred when melanoctyes does not spread well and are accumulated in one place in a mass formation. We all get moles from the time of childhood because they keep on forming during the life span, by our adulthood we all can notice 10-20 moles on various parts of our body and these spots may vary in size, shape and color from one part to another.
Moles are very harmless unless you notice something unusual like pus or blood. If you feel pain on skin or any kind of inflammation you have to consult a dermatologist.
For minor and harmless moles of the skin you can follow some nice steps which are as follows, they will definitely help with removal process.
It’s not recommended to use Apple Cedar in concentrated form all over your face. If you want to use it as a face pack you need to add oil or water into it.
- Petroleum Jelly
- Bandage or Sunny Plaster
- Cotton Ball
Cover all the skin around moles with the jelly. Now dip the cotton ball in 3 drops of apple cedar vinegar and dab it slightly onto the head of mole.
- You will feel a little sting on the area. Repeat it again; touch the cotton ball with the mole.
- Now cover the mole with the plaster or bandage overnight and keep it there for 4 hours.
- Apple cedar can easily dissolve tiny sized moles in a day.
- For bigger skin moles you need to repeat the process three to four times a week.
- Baking Soda and Apple Cedar.
- 2 One big pinch of baking soda
- Two drops of Apple Cedar
- Cotton Ball
- Mix the paste well.
- Apply it using the cotton ball.
- Let it stay in place and cover the affected area with the bandage overnight.
- Wash your mole next morning.
- Malic acid and Tartaric acid would definitely help you get rid of the brown spot.
- Fresh Pineapple Juice
- Pineapple Juice is rich in citric acid, it can treat moles easily.
- Make juice of pineapple and keep it freezer.
- Use cotton ball to apply it onto the moles.
- Cover the area for quite some time, maybe for few hours.
- Wash off with fresh water.