It is very common to have a problem of chapping and dry skin in winter. There are many lotions and moisturizing creams available in the market but they are very expensive, not everyone can afford then easily. Therefore, today I’m going to share with you homemade remedies for how to treat dryness and chapping skin in winter. All are natural and herbal products. So you can found them easily at cheap rates. Besides the following treatments, you should try to eat healthy diet such as fresh fruits juices or green vegetables etc.
Aloe Vera Oil:
If you can’t manage rough and dry skin anymore then use aloe Vera oil. It is very effective to make skin smooth and free from dryness.
- Massage your arms, feet and face with Aloe Vera gel.
- Do it every day before sleep at night
- This is best treatment to get rid of dryness and chapping skin in winter.
Use mild cleanser to crack the dry skin around the nose:
Mostly people get dry skin around the nose and it looks very ugly. So, to cure, you can use mild cleanser at home.
- First of all wash your face with mild cleanser.
- Now, make your face dry properly then apply moisturizer around the nose.
- It will make your skin smooth. So, do it everyday
Wax your feet:
If you have dry and crack feet then you can get rid of it by using wax. Yes, it is the quickest way to heel cracks from the feet.
- Apply wax on all the portion of your feet.
- You should wear a soaks after applying it so that wax remain on your feet.
- You can do it at night before sleep and wash it off early morning with warm water.
- Do it daily to remove dryness and chapping skin in winter around the feet.
Almond oil is also very effective to remove dryness and chapping skin around the nose, feet, arms and hands as well.
- You can apply almond oil on the affected areas.
- Or you can massage for 5 to 10 minutes on the affected areas.
- Do it every night before sleep.
Lemon juice is also very helpful to make your face, hands and feet free from dryness in winter.
- Take 5 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Add one tablespoon of honey in it.
- Mix then thoroughly.
- Apply it on your hands and feet for at least 5 to 10 minutes
- Then, wash it off with warm water.
These are the most effective tips to treat dryness and chapping skin in winter. So, must try it and make your skin beautiful and smooth. If you want to learn more skin care tips for winter then stay connected with us.