Nowadays, the problem of blackheads is very common among the people. You can get rid of it, by taking different types of facial treatments from the beauty salons but these treatments are very expensive so, it is difficult for everyone to afford it or you can make facial masks for winter at home. Therefore, today I’m going to share some interesting and useful ways for how to remove blackheads with the help of hydrogen peroxide. It is guaranteed that you will get 100% positive results if you try this amazing method to remove it permanently.
You will need following things to remove blackheads:
Step by step instructions to remove blackheads with the help of hydrogen peroxide:
- First of all, take a mild cleanser and wash your face with it so, that you can remove all the excess oil, impurities and bacteria from the skin. After doing cleansing, wash your face with warm water and make it dry properly.
- Now, start exfoliating the affected areas. You can use coconut oil and sugar face scrub to make skin brighten and remove blackheads Rinse thoroughly.
- To start a hydrogen peroxide treatment, first moisten the cotton ball in 3% of hydrogen peroxide and start dabbing your blackheads with it gently. Remember, don’t apply it on your eyebrows and eyelashes because it will bleach it so be careful.
- When it is still damp then you can use jojoba, olive or avocado oil. Take one teaspoon of oil and start massaging your face. It will make your skin smooth and prevent your skin from retaining moisture.
- It will dissolve the blackheads and remove them from your skin permanently. It is best blackheads removal treatment so, must try it.
- Remember; don’t exfoliate your skin too much because it will create irritation on your face and also remove stratum corneum. It is a layer of skin that protects you from losing face moisture and also prevents you from skin infections.
- You can also use lemon juice instead of hydrogen peroxide. It will also help you to remove acne scars and blackheads.
- You must be careful while apply hydrogen peroxide to remove blackheads because if it get into the eyes then you may lose your eyesight.
- Mild cleanser is best for skin so, always try to use.
- Use exfoliating scrub not more than 1 to 2 times in a week.
Hopefully, you will understand all the procedure properly. So, must try it and share your experience with us. You can do it twice a week if you see no results after doing it for the first time. If you want to know about more skin care tips and tutorials then stay connected with us.