If you want to look gorgeous on your special occasions or events then must try this beautiful winding lace braid ponytail hairstyle. It is very easy and simple to make. If you have long straight shining hair then this hairstyle will look awesome on you. It is simple to apply perfect makeup but it’s little tricky to style your hair perfectly. However, with the help of our tutorials, you can become an expert beautician without spending a little penny. Follow our tutorial carefully step by step and learn the basic techniques of create it.
You will need following things to make winding lace braid ponytail hairstyle:
Step by step Video Tutorial to make winding lace braid ponytail hairstyle:
Video © Cute Girls Hairstyles
Step by step Tutorial to make winding lace braid ponytail hairstyle:
- First of all, brush your hair properly. Make your hair dead straight if required because as I mention above that it will look awesome on the straight hair.
- Let’s start by making a pompadour in the front of the hair to create a volume.
- Now, make a high ponytail and secure it with the help of elastic band.
- Take out the small section of hair and wrap it around the high ponytail to cover the elastic band and secure it with bobby pins.
- To make a winding lace braid, take out the small section of hair from the top right side of the high ponytail and divide the section of hair into three equal parts.
- Now, by using a simple braid technique create a simple braid.
- Then, start adding hair into the top left most strand of the hair braid. Never use bottom strand to add in it, always use top left strand.
- When you done with adding hair and create a perfect braid then wrap it around the high ponytail from right to left across the top of it.
- Now, stop adding in hair, when you reach other side of the high ponytail and keep making 4 to 5 stiches of a simple and regular braid.
- In this step, take those 4 to 5 stiches of regular braid and wrap it behind or under the high ponytail and around back to the lift side. Now, you should be directly under, where you start the hair braid, almost 3 inches.
- Now repeat the step 5 and create another winding lace braid but this time you move a little across the high ponytail in the downward direction slightly.
- Repeat the step 9 and 10 until you reach the end of the ponytail.
- Keep on doing until you finish the hair.
- Secure the end of braid with elastic band.
- You can also use hair spray to make it stay for long.
- You can also add accessories like headbands, hair clips and much more.