Mostly girls get bored with the same hairstyle that’s why they search for new and something unique style for their hair. But now girls your search is over because I’m introducing an amazing hairstyle tutorial i.e. how to make half up braid fishtail hairstyle. It is latest and different hairstyle. It is very easy to make, if you watch this tutorial properly. You can make it on special occasions like weddings or parties. If you have long hair then it will suits on you.
You will need following things to make half up braid fishtail hairstyle:
- Hair brush
- Bobby pins
- Rattail comb
- Elastic bands
- Accessories (if required)
Step by step tutorial to make half up braid fishtail hairstyle:
- First of all brush your hair properly. It is your choice to create this hairstyle on curly hair or straight hair. It will look beautiful on both types of hair whether it is wavy, curl or straight.
- Now create a middle line of hair and start braiding on the left side by taking out on section of hair and divide it into further small three strands to create a perfect braid. Take your braid towards the back of the head as shown in image.
- Repeat the step 2 to create a braid on right side of the head.
- Now, combine both braids around the back of the head and tie up their ends with elastic band. You can tie your hair around the elastic band to make it hide and secure it with bobby pins as shown in image.
- Pull out the edges of braid on both sides to add some volume in it as shown in image.
- Now, you have to create fishtail braid of the remaining hair under the half up braid. You can watch video tutorial for how to make waterfall and inverted fishtail braid for girls to create a perfect fishtail braid.
- Tie up the ends of fishtail braid with elastic band.
- To add a volume as shown in image, pull the edges of underneath braid slightly.
- You can use hairspray to make it stay for long.
- If you are going to attend some formal function then add accessories on half up braid fishtail hairstyle to make it look prettier. You can add hairpins, flowers, glitter or beats.
Hopefully, you understand this tutorial properly. You can also watch video tutorial to make all step clear. It is said that practice makes man perfect so keep on trying until you succeed in making this hairstyle. If you don’t want to add volume then you can avoid this step. If you want to learn more hairstyles tutorials then stay connected with us.