A face toner is basically used to make your skin clear and glowing. It will also help you to reduce any excess oil or dryness from your skin. There are many toners or cleansers are available in the market but the homemade coconut water toner will show most accurate and perfect results as compare to local toners. The best thing about the natural toner is that you can make it at home with simple and few ingredients. Every girl wishes to have a clear and shine skin. Therefore, today in this article we will bring for you the recipe for how to make coconut water face toner at home with natural and fresh ingredients.
Benefits of using coconut water face toner:
As we discuss above that it has various benefits for your skin. Some of them are as follow.
- It will help to remove excess oil and dirt from your skin.
- It will help you to restore the natural PHP balance of your skin.
- It will minimize the appearance of pimples, fine lines and wrinkles.
- It also reduces dark circles.
- It will seal your pores and save your skin from bacteria.
- It improves the circulation of blood from the skin
- It also makes your skin hydrated.
- It will also make your skin to look and feel fresh and glowing.
You will need following things to make coconut water face toner at home:
- One cup of coconut water
- Ten to twelveAzadirachtaindica or neem leaves
- One tablespoon of papaya juice
- 5 to 6 drops of lavender essential oil
Method to make coconut water face toner at home:
First of all, take a container and add one cup of coconut water in it.
- Add, ten to twelve neem leaves or azadirachtaindica in it.
- Let them boil for at least 5 minutes.
- Now from the strove, take out the decoction.
- Allow it to cool at room temperature
- Now add 1cup of azadirachtaindica decoction to the cup of coconut water.
- Add one teaspoon of papaya juice and 5 to 6 drops of lavender essential oil in it.
- Mix all the ingredients properly
- You can store the toner in a bottle in the fridge
- Before, using it shake it first properly then apply it on your face
- Keep it for at least 15minutes then rinse it off with lukewarm water
- Apply it, twice a week for better and quick results.
- You can use coconut water face toner by adding aloe Vera gel in it.
- You can also apply coconut water on your face without adding anything else in it.
- You should avoid all chemical toners that are available in the market.
- You should try to use natural or herbal products for your skin.
- If you have dry skin then you can add honey in the above toner recipe. Honey will help you to make your face moisturize.