Every girl wants to look beautiful and stunning. Therefore, they try different haircuts and hairstyles to enhance the beauty of their personality. Nowadays, the trend of making beautiful braids is in fashion. So, today, we bring one of the best hair tutorial for you i.e. How to make braid waterfall twist rope hairstyle. It is so easy and simple to make. It suits on young and cute girls. You can try it easily by following step to step tutorial. Once you understand the basic technique to make it then all the other steps become very simple for you. So, let’s start.
You need following things to make braid waterfall twist rope hairstyle:
Step by step Video Tutorial to Make braid Waterfall Twist Rope Hairstyle
Video © Cute Girls Hairstyles
Step by step tutorial to make braid waterfall twist rope hairstyle:
- First of all, brush your hair properly to get out all the nodes. If you have curly hair then make it straight because this hairstyle will look good on straight silky long hair.
- Now, start with parting the hair on one side of the head.
- Take out the small section of the hair from the heavy side near the front temple and create further there small equal sections of it.(you can use hair spray to make it stay for long)
- Cross the bottom stand up and over the top stand.
- Now, take out the small stand of hair from the above of the twist of waterfall and set it between the two original stands of hair.
- Make the stand fall down with the remaining hair freely.
- Now, from the original hair take out the bottom stand and make it cross up and over the top of the stand. (It will create a pocket to set the waterfall in it)
- Repeat doing the step from 4 to 7 until you reach near to the back of the head. With help of elastic band, secure it and make it out of the way.
- Now, transfer all the remaining hair to the one side of the head, on the place where the braid is and make it fall over the shoulder.
- Now, divide the remaining hair into three equal strands.
- In the front section, add the falling water fall stands and include the previous hair clipped from the twist of waterfall into the back of the hair section.
- Now, twist all the large section towards the right direction.
- Create a rope by twisting large stands over the left themselves.
- When you done with twisting all your hair then secure it with the elastic band.
- Now, add hair spray to make it stay for long hours.
- You can also add accessories like flowers, beats or pearls, to make it more beautiful and gorgeous.