It’s not possible for you to go out to saloon every day as some hairstyles such as braids can be created easily after a lot of practice. If you don’t have model to try the braid on, you can buy a mannequin from the market and try making new braids on her hair. You will be able to invent your own styles as well if you learn the basic braiding technique, which is all about putting the right hair strand over the middle or left hair stand in the right way. It’s also very important to follow the order and do it correctly- if the braid requires you to unit right strand with the middle you must do it until you reach the end of your hair.
- A nice rat tail brush with soft bristles
- Hair styling serum
- Bobby pins
- Hair accessory or accent to decorate the braid
- Hair spray
Tutorials on how to make French braid step by step
- Brush your hair.
- Apply hair serum to smooth-en the hair.
- Brush again to remove tingles.
- The straight hair will have a nice braid. So brush to make your hair straight if they are curly naturally.
- Now take small section of hair from the front and divide it in three sections.
- These hair sections should be small.
- Hold all three hair strands straight in hand and now follow the French braiding technique.
- Pull the right hair strand over the middle hair strand.
- Pull the left hair strand over the right hair strand.
- Now take some hair from the right side of head and put it with the right hair strand and pull it with the middle hair section.
- Now take some hair from the left side and put it with the left hair strand you are holding and put it over the middle hair section.
- Repeat the process until you reach the end of the hair.
- Now splash the hair spray all over your hair so that the braid can set into its position for long time.
- Now tight the braid with the ponytail and let the braid get a bit loose.
- Use beads with bobby pins to decorate your French hair braid.