If you are a lover and inspired by Disney’s frozen them must try this beautiful hairstyle. It is very simple and easy to make. You can create it perfectly with the help of this tutorial. This hairstyle is very easy and comfortable to carry and it suits on cute young girls with long shiny hair. It can go with both formal and casual dresses like jeans, shirts or frocks. You can make it for special occasions such as weddings, receptions or birthday parties. It is lovely and gorgeous hairstyle so, must try it and enhance your beauty.
You will need following things to make Anna’s Coronation Hairstyle Inspired by Disney’s frozen:
- Hair brush
- Rattail comb
- Bobby pins
- Elastic bands
- One small golden bow
- Comb barret
- Green ribbon
- Accessories (if required)
Step by step Video tutorial to make Anna’s Coronation Hairstyle:
Step by step tutorial to make Anna’s Coronation Hairstyle Inspired by Disney’s frozen:
- First of all, brush your hair properly. If you have curly hair then it is better to make it straight with straightening iron because it will look beautiful on straight hair.
- Start by wetting the hair in downward direction until damp all the way through.
- Now, take a small section of hair from the top of the head and secure it with the elastic band and make it lose with fingers to add a little volume.
- Take out one small section from behind the right ear and create a simple regular braid.
- Take a braid upward towards the head and create a headband and make it set with the bobby pins or you can also use fake braid headband and make it set on the top of the head.
- Take one small section of hair out from the each side of the ear above the headband carefully.
- Now, combine both the sections of hair that with elastic band that you have taken from the each side of ear.
- Pull it with fingers to add a volume.
- Now, combine all the remaining hair and secure it with the rubber band, a few inches above the base of your head.
- Now, start twisting it tightly and wrap it around to create a zero shape bun on the back of the head. Secure it with bobby pins.
- Now the pull out the hair in the middle of the bun to add a volume in it.
- Now, you can add a green or any other color of ribbon on the bun to make it look gorgeous.
- You can also use hairspray to make it stay for long.
- You can also use accessories such as colorful hair clips or stylish hair pins to make it look more beautiful and attractive.