A beautiful hairstyle plays a very important role to enhance your personality. If you apply good makeup and wear stunning dress but your hair look messy then all other perfect things also look incomplete and improper. Mostly, girls loved to try different and unique hairstyles on them but failed to do so because at a time of making hairstyle they become confuse and can’t think any beautiful hairstyle. Therefore, in this article I’m here to share with you one of the amazing and gorgeous hairstyle tutorial i.e. how to make a Dutch loop braid hairstyle. It is perfect hairstyle for winter and also suits on teenagers.
How to make Dutch loop braid hairstyle Video tutorial:
You will need following things to make Dutch loop braid hairstyle:
Step by step tutorial to make Dutch loop braid hairstyle:
- First of all, brush your hair properly. If you have curly hair then you can make them dead straight with the help of straightening iron. This hairstyle looks more beautiful on straight hair so, it is better to make your hair straight then start.
- Now, start with divided down the middle, and then to divide it into 4 equal section parts it from ear to ear.
- Leave the back right section and front left section secure at a side.
- Now, make a Dutch braid near the temple by going to the right section front.
- Mostly moving straight back and run the braid by adding hair in it, but when you reach near the line where the all parts intersect, start bend or turn the braid to the left slightly.
- Now, start to add in hair by using the hair from the back left section after you are done with the front right section. It means that now the Dutch braid will cross over the lines of all parts and continue moving across the back of the head diagonally.
- Create some more stitches in the left rear section and then start to turn the Dutch braid to the right side again therefore, when you run out of the hair you must be in the middle base of the head.
- Create some more normal braid and tie up with elastic band.
- Start another Dutch braid near the temple by going back to the front of your front left hair section.
- As you add in hair, start making braid towards straight back mostly. But as you reach at the point where the lines of all parts insect then start turning or bending the braid to the right slightly.
- Start adding in hair from the back right section after you done with hair in this section.
- Create some more stitches in the left rear section and then start to turn the Dutch braid to the right side again therefore, when you run out of the hair you must be in the middle base of the head. Meeting the other braid.
- Now, tie up the ends of both braids by combing then together with elastic band.
- You can use hair spray to keep the hairstyle stay for long hours.