Have you ever suffer from itchy skin? If yes, then you should follow the tips that I’m going to discuss about how to get rid of itchy skin at home. The skin itchy can be cause due to various reasons such as sun burn, cold or dry weather, dry skin, skin infection, any medical problems or even due to pregnancy and aging. If the itchy last for several months or weeks then it is mandatory to consult doctor immediately. Otherwise, if it is not as serious as mention then you can treat it at home with the super home remedies that I’m going to share with you in this article to cure itchy skin.
Use Baking soda:
There are varieties of benefits that are provided by baking soda and to get rid of itchy skin is one of it amazing benefits. It is really very helpful to cure such skin problems immediately at home.
- At a time of taking bath add one table spoon of baking soda in batting water.
- And soak your body in it with at least 20 to 30 minutes.
- Take a towel and make your body dry properly.
- Now take one bowl and add some water and 1 table spoon of baking soda to make a paste.
- Apply this paste in your affected areas.
- Keep it for 30 minutes and then rinse it off.
Use lemon juice:
Lemon juice is also helpful to get rid of itchy skin at home. So, use lemon juice as directed below:
- Take a lemon and extract it juice
- Apply it juice on affected areas
- It may cause burning on rashes but it s helpful to cure damage skins quickly.
Use coconut oil:
Coconut oil is one of the best oils. It is use to cure many disease and itchy skin is one of the problems that can be quickly recover with the help of coconut oil. So, use it as directed below”
- First take a bath with warm water.
- Then, apply coconut oil on every body parts completely.
- This will help you to spend itchy free night. So, try it at home.
Among the all beneficial herbs, Aloe Vera is on the top. It also helps to cure many skin problems such as pimples, acne and itchy skin. Use Aloe Vera according to the directions given below:
- Take an Aloe Vera leave.
- Extract Aloe Vera gel from the leave.
- Apply it on itchy areas.
- Keep it for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Then take a bath with warm water to make it rinse off.
Use Honey and milk mixture:
To get rid of itchy skin a mixture of honey and milk is very helpful. Use honey and milk by following the directions given below:
- Add 2 table spoon of milk and honey equally
- Apply it on affected areas.
- Keep it for 20 minutes
- Then take a bath with warm water.