Many women complaint that their hair makes bad tangles on head in the morning that they have to take bath daily to straighten the hair. The hair straightening machine works well but it’s not good to expose your hair to these heating tools every day it can literally burn your hair completely from the root, causing hair fall and other hair problems. Therefore, it’s necessary that you find out the right way to get rid of frizzy hair.
What’s frizzy hair and how it is formed?
Frizzy hair is a messy tangle of hair that forms anywhere within hair. When you look at your hair in the mirror it seems as if someone has backcombed your hair and messed up completely. The hair feels rough and dull, well if you are noticing tangles every day it means that your hair is very dry and it must be treated in a good way.
Proper brushing can help you get a straight hair look but it does not help always especially if hair is very coarse and out of shape.
Here are some remedies for frizzy hair, I hope they will work like a charm
- Egg and Mayonnaise
- Things you will need are as follows:
- Half cup yogurt
- Two table spoons of milk,
- Three table spoons of mayonnaise
- One egg whitening
- Put egg and mayonnaise together in the blender and add milk. You will get a foamy paste, now add yogurt and blend it again.
- Blend well and take out the paste.
- Put it in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Part your hair in sections.
- Use a brush to apply the paste onto hair roots.
- When all roots are thoroughly covered.
- Use the paste in a thick layer to top up the hair strands.
- Wash it off after 45 minutes with lukewarm water.
- Egg, Honey and Olive Oil
- One egg
- ½ Table spoons of honey
- 4 Table spoons of Olive oil
- Beat one egg thoroughly.
- Add honey in it.
- In a separate pan, stir olive oil and then add it into the mixture you have beaten.
- Mix well.
- This mixture may have some particle scent due to egg, nothing to worry.
- Wear your glove.
- Dip cotton ball in the mixture.
- Apply it onto hair by making thick layers over layers.
- Make sure to squeeze the cotton onto hair so that oil can reach the roots.
- Oil Treatment
- 2 table spoons olive oil
- 2 table spoons of coconut oil
- 4 table spoons of Dabber Amla hair oil
- Put olive oil and coconut in a small bowl after heating both up a little.
- Add amla oil and mix well.
- You will get a nice scented oil mixture.
- Use your finger to massage this mixture onto hair starting from the roots after sectioning the hair.
- Give your hair a thorough massage for 15 minutes and let the mixture sits in your hair overnight.
- Wash off next morning with a nice shampoo.