Freckles are dark red or brown spots which may occur on different parts of the skin all at once. There could be many reasons for the freckles such as pregnancy, sun expose, and hormonal imbalance. If your skin complexion is fair or white,it’s probable that you have inherited this problem from your mother or father and it runs in the history of your family generation.
When production of Melanocytes (melanin or brown skin cells) is increased in the body, your skin appear to have freckles in different colors , they can be purple, red, light pale or dark brown. Alas, a lot of women are undergoing the surgical procedure without knowing that there truly are some home remedies that can help deal with the freckles. Before you consult a surgeon you need to try the following remedies:
Lemon Juice and Honey
Lemon juice is rich in vitamin c which works as a bleaching agent whereas honey will work as an exfoliating agent, it will renew the skin cells.
- 4 drops of lemon
- 2 table spoons of honey (small)
- 2 Drops of Jojoba Oil
- Mix all ingredients well and make a thick paste.
- Wash your face and pat it dry.
- Now apply the paste in a thick form and let it settles down for a bit.
- When paste begins to dry, rub your skin with gentle hand, especially the area where you have freckles.
- Wash off after 30 minutes.
- Rice Wine and Lemon
Kojic acid can work well in the reduction of freckles. No surprise that a lot of famous creams are formulated using rice wine or kojic acid, you can use a natural resource to treat your skin condition.
- Rice wine 4 table spoons
- Honey ½ table spoons
- Lemon 2 drops
- Oatmeal Flour half bowl or as required
- Mix them well and make a nice paste.
- Wash your face before applying it.
- Apply the mixture on all over face.
- You may feel a bit of sting onto freckles, not to worry the formula is working.
- Let is settle down for 40 minutes and wash off with luke warm water.
Dairy products are rich in lactic acid which can peel off the dead cells as well as pigmented skin in a gentle way. Lactic acid also brings freshness to the face by reducing dark spots, freckles and pigmentation.
- Sour Milk ½ cup
- Powdered milk 2 table spoons
- Gram Flour 5 table spoons
- Castor oil 3 table spoons
- Mix all well. If consistency is very thick you can add water in it.
- Apply all over face for 30 minutes and wash off.
- If possible, perform a gentle massage when you apply the paste it will work well against skin problems such as acne marks, pigmented areas, red spots and freckles.