It can be say that spring is a sandal season, which means shoes without soaks. So, it means it is a blister season. Once again the question that how to get rid of blister is at the forefront of your woes. It is like a little boil that can appear in any part of the body especially on feet. Sometimes, it may accrue on face. It is mainly occur due to sweating, over stress on body and wearing of new sandals. Sometimes, it can be more painful and cause serious infections. Following are the symptoms that will help you recognize whether it is serious infection in blister or not.
- The warmth around the blister will increase.
- Redness, swelling and pain can be increased if it is a case of serious infection.
- From the blister, drainage of pus can be occurring.
- You can suffer from a high temperature(fiver)
Tips for how to get rid of blister during peak season:
When you drained it or the blister has torn open:
- In such case, treat your blister in flowing way:
- Take a soap and water, Wash the area with it properly.
- Avoid any cleanser, iodine and alcohol.
Remember, the skin over the blister, don’t flag it unless it become very torn or dirty. Make the flag smooth, over the tender skin gently.
Apply bandage: Apply clean bandage and antibiotic ointment. If you feel that your skin under the bandage is getting itchy then stops using ointment because it is creating skin reaction. Must change the bandage once a day or when it gets dirty. When you sleep at night, remove it and let the area dry.
Use apply cider vinegar:
Did you know apple cider vinegar is very helpful to get rid of blister because it contains some antibacterial properties? This remedy can be more painful so, you can also wash the area with hydrogen peroxide and then covered it with an antibacterial ointment.
Use castor oil:
Castor oil is very helpful to get rid of blister. You can apply it before going to bed and keep it stay for the overnight. You can also mix cider vinegar with castor oil and then use. It is also great home remedy to cure blister.
It is also an amazing home remedy to get rid of blister during peak season because it is an anti inflammatory.
During home remedy a symptoms that indicates, you should call your doctor are as follow:
- The development if skin infection.
- A blister that develops honey colored fluid.
- A sign of serious illness like fiver, vomiting, stomach pain and shaking chills.
Hopefully, this article will help you to get rid of blister. You must call to a doctor, if you see a sign of infection in your blister.