Today, we bring for you a beautiful blue and metallic colored eye makeup tutorial. The combination of blue and metallic eye shade looks beautiful in winter. A beautiful and attractive eye is every girls dream therefore, they spend lots of money in beauty salons to get a perfect eye makeup. The best way to save your money is to learn beautiful and amazing eye makeup techniques at home with the help of our eye makeups tutorial. In this article, we will guide you how to do sunlit sea eye makeup. It is very easy and simple to do.
You will need following eyeshades to do sunlit sea eye makeup:
- Peach smoothie makeup Greek eye shadow
- Shark bait makeup Greek eye shadow
- Peacock makeup Greek foiled eye shadow
- Afterglow makeup Greek foiled eye shadow
Other things you need to do sunslit sea eye makeup:
- Immortal makeup Greek gel liner
- Soft dome brush of makeup Greek
- Pointed crease brush of makeup Greek.
- Bent Liner Brush of make Greek
- Take a flat stiff brush such as Mac’s 239
Method to do sunlit sea eye makeup:
- First of all, blend the sweep peach smoothie toward the brow bone with the help of soft dome brush.
- With the help of pointed crease brush by applying peacock deepen the crease. By using same brush, on the outer third of the eye apply pat shark bait eye shadow and blend it with peacock by leaving empty space in the middle of eye lid.
- Using a flat stiff brush, apply afterglow onto the center of the eye lid and highlight the inner corner of the eye.
- Now, line the upper lash line with the help of immortal gel liner. While applying liner, draw a slightly wing line at the outer corner of the eye.
- First apply mascara on your original eyelashes then set artificial eyelashes and then again apply mascara.
You must try this beautiful sunlit sea eye makeup in winters. It is quick and easy to make. The dark eye shadow color will make your eye looks more pretty and attractive. You can also take help from the pictures that is attached with this article. The makeup eyeshades that are mention above can easily be found from any of yours near makeup shop but if any case you are unable to get it then you can also use same shade of different brand. You can also use afterglow silver shade instead of golden. If you want to learn more eye makeup tutorial for winters, then stay connected with our website.