Mostly girls loved to do makeup that’s why they are always in search of new and latest eye makeup to look beautiful on the occasions like weddings. If you apply a lot of makeup on your face then it doesn’t mean that you look ugly without it. Makeup is just use to enhance the beauty of your features. Therefore, today I will share with you the tutorial of how to do Hawaiian plumeria photo eye makeup tutorial. You will definitely love this eye makeup because it’s elegant and give you natural beautiful look. So, let’s start with the things that are required to apply it.
You will need following things to do Hawaiian plumeria photo eye makeup:
- Cocoa Bear eye shadow of makeup Greek
- Peach Smoothie eye shadow of makeup Greek
- Frappe eye shadow of makeup Greek
- Mai Tai eye shadow of makeup Greek
- Bitten eye shadow of makeup Greek
- Corrupt eye shadow of makeup Greek
- Immortal gel eyeliner of makeup Greek
You will need following brushes to do Hawaiian plumeria photo eye makeup:
- Defined Crease Brush of makeup Greek
- Outer V Brush of makeup Greek
- Soft Dome Brush of makeup Greek
- Pencil Brush of makeup Greek
- Bent Liner Brush of makeup Greek
- Small Crease Brush of makeup Greek
- MAC’s 239 flat stiff brush
Step by step tutorial to do Hawaiian plumeria photo eye makeup:
- First of all, apply foundation on your face and use concealer to hide your dark circles.
- All over the transition and eye lid, apply a mixture of peach smoothie and latte with the help of soft dome brush.
- With a defined crease brush and Cocoa bar, deepen the crease.
- Make a dramatic wing with immortal and bent liner brush. Also connect the wing with the crease.
- To cover the 1/3 outer of the eye, smudge the liner using small crease brush towards the mid of the eye.
- Using flat stiff brush, pat Mai Tai all over the 2/3 inner eyelid.
- Apply bitten on the 1/3 outer of the eyelid and with the help of outer v brush also blend it inward.
- With the clean bent liner brush, apply immortal into the lower waterline.
- Apply corrupt on the lower lash line with the help of pencil brush. Use small crease brush to blend it out.
- Now, apply your favorite false eyelashes to make your eye look more attractive.
- Apply mascara and your Hawaiian plumeria photo eye makeup is done.
Hopefully, you understand the tutorial completely. It is not difficult to get this beautiful look if you have all the Greek products so, must try it. If you want to learn more beautiful eye makeup tutorials then stay connected with us.