For school and college going girls, there are many nice hairstyling options available out there. Among many beautiful and charming braids is faux waterfall headband braid. You can wear it on normal days when not wearing a ponytail because you will get bore of your same style daily-everyone deserves to have a change in their way of living so you deserve it, too.
The headband braid is wonderful, it can be worn on day, on your fresh, frizzy hair as well if no other nice braiding idea is striking to your mind.
If you want your braid to last longer and look beautiful, your hair should be fresh and untidy. Imagine what would others girls think of you when a strong whiff of greasiness or oily hair comes off of your beautifully designed braid.
Anyways, here is a simple tutorial on how to do faux waterfall headband braid
- Iron machine to curl the hair
- Ponytail band to tie the hair or tighten the braid
- Hair serum, use it before curling the hair
Step by step tutorial on how to do faux water headband braid
- Usually you do partition of your hair from the center or the side, but for this braid you will take and section hair from the right or left temple area, just behind the ear.
- Before starting the braid make sure to curl the hair with the iron and let your curls flow smoothly before you do anything. The hair must look fresh besides sleek.
- Now create a braid from the deep part line you will create from the side of the head, near the temple area. Divide hair into three strands from this point and start your braid.
- As you reach to the other side of the temple, from right to left, you will run out of hair, at this point you need to secure the braid.
- One the side of the braid closest to the crown, you need to work with the elbows which are called bumps as well.
- Now take the very first stitch of the braid in your hand and pull it away from the braid a little bit. There will appear a hole in it, now grab a hair strand from the back head and pull it through the loop you created and secure it.
- Repeat the process as you go along the braid, keep adding hair in the loop. You are done.
- Allow all the hair on the head to fall back on the braid. Set the curls a bit, your braid is ready.
Step by step Video tutorial on how to do faux water headband braid
video credit cutegirlshairstyles.com