Every girl wants to look beautiful and stunning that’s why they apply makeup to enhance their feature beauty but if you have glowing skin naturally then the foundation will set on your face properly and your face will look more natural and clear while makeup on it. Eyes are the most important feature so you have to use beautiful colors of eye shades to make them look attractive and gorgeous. Today, I will share with you an amazing tutorial of how to do dazzling lilac smoky eye makeup for green eyes. Every color of eyes is adorable but the green colored eye has different charm and beauty in it.
You will need following things to do dazzling lilac smoky eye makeup for green eyes:
- Lilac eye shadow
- Light purple eye-shade
- Black eye-shadow
- Black eyeliner
- Thin eye-shadow brush
- Silver eye-shadow
- Violet eye-shadow
- Eyebrow pencil
- Black mascara
Step by step tutorial to do dazzling lilac smoky eye makeup for green eyes:
- First of all apply foundation and hide your dark circles with the help of concealer.
- Now, start with applying lilac eye-shade on the upper eyelid with the help of eye brush. By using this shade you should define the crease of your eye. If you have big eyes then leave this crease only but if you have small eyes the also add light purple shade with the crease.
- Apply light purple shade close to your eyebrow and also blend it properly as shown in image attach with it.
- To create outer V of your eye take black eye shadow for it and apply it perfectly.
- Now, take black eyeliner and apply it in your upper and lower eyelid as shown in image. When you apply eyeliner on lower lash line then leave the outer corner of your eye empty.
- Fill the violet eye shadow on the outer corner of the eye with the help of thin eye brush.
- Extent the eyeliner from the inner corner of the eye close to eye duct. Basically it is Arabic style
- When your eyeliner become dry properly then apply light purple or silver eye-shade and make a line close to the black eyeliner on the lower lash line as shown in image.
- Now apply silver highlighter on your inner eyes corner of the upper and lower eyelid.
- Apply mascara on your eyelashes. You can also use artificial eyelashes and then apply mascara on it.
Hopefully, you understand the tutorial of how to do dazzling lilac smoky eye makeup for green eyes. You must try it if you have green eyes. If you want to learn more makeup tutorials then stay connected with us.