We all want to look natural during the evening time for formal events. It’s not feasible to wear glamorous eyes during evening as it can definitely make us to look awful instead of awesome in front of others.
Ideally, some pastel colors such as pink and orange are good for evening makeup but it’s not necessarily required that you wear them all the time as there are some neutral makeup ideas for you to make the most from.
The best way to get a neutral makeover is by using light shade that blends well with the natural skin tone. For instance, women with pale skin, if use pale yellow of organic makeup addition, it can definitely merge with the skin tone, bring out elegance. The technique to perfect blending is in perfect makeup practice, if you cannot get the best match for your tone, you may need to consult someone like a makeup expert.
You can do casual makeup using Motives eyes shadow kit palette and here is how to do it.
Items needed for makeup
- Motives eye shadow kit palette with neutral colors
- Eye shadow brush
- Circular eye brush with soft bristle
- Mascara to boost the volume of lashes
- Eyeliner with thin brush tip
- Faux eyelashes in long length
Tutorials on how to do casual makeup using Motives Eyes shadow kit palette
- Begin by applying concealer on the eyes and blend it well.
- Now take neutral orange shade from the kit as shown in the tutorial.
- Apply one thin line of eyeliner along the upper eyelid.
- Now use eye liner brush and use black eye shadow over the line to make it darker
- Use violet shade this time and make a thin liner under the lower eyelid.
- Now apply eyeliner again in the lower eye lid as shown in the tutorial.
- Wear your faux lashes and apply mascara on the lower lashes to make them thicker.
Some important points:
You also need to take some important point into considerable while performing this neutral makeup;
- Use dark black eyeliner, if you don’t have a pencil liner you can use one which is available on the counter. The darker it is the better finish you will get.
- Always apply liner on lower eyelid first. The black liner must be applied later and make sure it does not smudge, if it smears over the eyes, your makeup would turn out to be more horrible that you can imagine after ten minutes of completing it.
- Use soft bristle for contouring neutral shades onto the eyes, the hard one can blend the shade but would not bring the same results.