Most of the girls enjoy trying something unique and different. If you want to change your look then you should try different hairstyles. There are many hairstyles that will totally give you a new look. If you have long and shiny hairs then you can make any type of hairstyles. As you know that simple hair braids are not difficult to make almost every girl can make it easily. But today we are going to share an interesting braid style that is loop waterfall braid. This braid is little difficult to make but once you understand the all steps you can make it easily at home. Following are the complete methods to guide you that how can you create a loop waterfall braid hairstyle.
Things you need to make a loop waterfall braid
Step by step tutorial to make a loop waterfall braid
- Wash your hair properly. Make them dry and then brush it proper. If you want to straight your hairs then you can do it. This hairstyle is mostly suits on straight hairs so it is better to make your hairs properly straight.
- If you feel that you can make a clear loop on wet hairs then you can make it.
- You can use hair wax to make your hair set properly. A girl with silky hairs should apply hair wax properly.
- Almost 1.15 inches back from the hairs. Pick a small portion of hairs to create your first loop.
- Take a small portion of hairs and make them wrap around your middle finger and make it twisted around to make a perfect loop
- The direction of the loop should be downwards.
- Pinch the falling loop with the help of your two middle fingers and use your thumb to make it twist.
- With the help of your two middle fingers try to pick same size of small portion of hairs to create a second loop
- To create a second loop again twisted the small portion of hairs into round shape.
- Reap these steps again and again to create 3 more loops.
- After creating all 5 loops take a small Barbie pins to make it tie up properly.
- At end take a hairspray and spread it on your hairs properly.
Step by step Video Tutorial to make a loop waterfall braid
Video © Cute Girls Hairstyles
Tips: You can also make a ponytail after creating a loop. If you feel that hairspray makes your hair hard and dry then leave it doesn’t use it. Don’t forget to use hair spray because it is important for silky hairs.