Girls have always demand for thick eyebrows. The well-shaped and attractive eyebrows can make you look pretty and beautiful and if you have thin eyebrows then it will make you look dull and old. The over waxing and threading can lead it to be thinner day by day. Mostly people, who are suffering from hair loss problem, may also sometimes face eyebrow’s hair loss as well. It may be due to aging issue, poor makeup products, eczema, and hypothyroidism problem. Today, in this article I will share with you some home remedies to grow thick eyebrows naturally. If you want quick results then must try the following amazing homemade remedies.
Use Castor oil:
Castor oil is one of the best remedies to improve the growth of it. Castor oil is rich with Vitamins, Fatty acids, proteins and antioxidants that is very beneficial for making the hair follicles nourish.
- Take one piece of washcloth.
- Soak it with the castor oil.
- Apply it on your eyebrows.
- Do it twice a week.
Apply Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil is very useful to make it impressive and dense. It contains proteins, vitamins and nutrition in it that promote to make it thick and healthy. It will also help you to make it darker and broad.
- Take a few drops of coconut oil on your fingertips.
- Apply it on your eyebrows properly.
- Keep it for all night.
- Apply it daily before you go for bed to sleep.
Olive oil to grow your eyebrows thick naturally:
Olive oil is best and shows quickest results as compare to other. It is rich in Vitamin E and tends to make it darker and broader.
- Before going for bed, massage it with the warm olive oil for at least 20minutes.
- Do it daily before going to bed at night.
Use Onion Juice:
Onion juice also adds thickness and darkness in its growth. It contains sulfur in its juice that helps to produce collagen tissues which is required to make it to grow properly.
- Take one onion and grind it to extract its juice.
- Massage it with the onion juice for at least 5minutes.
- Let it dry first then rinse it off with warm water.
- Do it daily for quick and better results.
Use Fenugreek seeds:
Fenugreek seeds are also very effective homemade remedy to grow thick eyebrows naturally. It is rich in nicotinic and protein that promote the growth of hair.
- First of all, take a fenugreek seeds and soak it for 5 hours in water.
- Now, grind it to convert it into a thick paste.
- Add coconut oil and almond oil in thick paste.
- Just before going to bed, apply it on the eyebrows.
- Leave it for the whole night
- Rinse it off with warm water at early morning
- Do it daily before going to bed.