It’s embarrassing! You have to hide your feet by wearing socks even in summers and you hate it the most. No matter what you do or what you try your feet keep cracking and you are now fed up. What on earth can ward off this problem completely? The possible answer is organic products.
Here are some nice ways to treat cracked feet and prevent infection. Keep in mind that those small cracks are opening for bacteria which can lead to serious infection on skin, it’s better to cure the condition before it’s too late Instead of hiding it, you need to focus on treating it to be safe.
This is one of the most common solutions for cracked feet. It can provide deep moisturizer to the skin which is needed for the recovery.
- Petroleum Jelly
- Soft skin Scrubber
- Wash your feet properly and pat them dry.
- Make sure there is no water anymore before you apply the jelly.
- Now take one big blob of jelly and apply it all over your feet until they feel greasy.
- Sleep well.
- When you wake up next morning, you got to use the scrubber to peel off the dead skin cells.
- Wash your feet again. And apply a good moisturizer.
- Brown Sugar and Honey
- Brown Sugar 2 table spoons
- Honey 2 table spoons
- Olive oil four drops or more according to consistency
- Warm Water
- 3 drops of lemon
- Wash your feet with warm water.
- Mix all ingredients well and apply on feet in a thick paste.
- Let it stay for 45 minutes.
- Wash off against with warm water and pat dry.
- Honey and Water
Things needed for this paste:
- Water 5 glasses
- 4 table spoons of honey
- Heat up the water a bit and mix honey in it. The honey should be dissolved completely into it.
- Now put this mixture in feet basin and soak your feet in it for 45 minutes.
- Wash off with fresh water scrubbing the feet.
- You need to repeat this procedure three times a week or more to treat the condition.
- Lemon and Honey in Water
- 4 drops of lemon
- 3 table spoons honey
Warm Water as needed
Procedure: Heat up the water and mix all ingredients. Now soak your feet into it for 30 minutes. Massage your feet when done. Wash off and put on a cleanser on your feet and do scrubbing until dead skin cells come off easily. Repeat the procedure as many times as you like in a week.