What causes split hair ends and how to treat this condition? Just sit for a while on your cozy couch and start counting on all the ways you have been following to protect your hair from pollution, dust and heat. You will realize that you are not doing anything much beyond what’s required for regular hair maintenance which includes shampooing and conditioning the hair. You step out in sun bare head and don’t bother to cover your hair without even knowing what kind of impact sunrays make on your glossy hair; they can literally steal their life and beauty in a short time period of 10 minutes.
Before we talk about home remedies for split hair ends we should first learn what causes these ends:
- Use of chemical products on hair such as hair dyes, creams and styling sprays.
- Keeping hair bereaved of oil massage and masks.
- Exposing hair to the sun heat regularly.
- Failing to maintain the health of hair.
- Poor diet and insufficient mineral and nutrients in body.
- Excessive use of hairstyling tools such as curlers and iron machines.
- Using conditioner once in a while in three months instead of every week.
- Keeping long hair without trimming and necessary cutting.
- Getting perms in hair or curls for beauty.
- Using low-quality hairbands, pins and accents.
Remedies for Split hair ends
Get a nice cut first:
If you really want to treat split hair ends you need to get your hair cut or trimmed by a professional. After you need to make some brilliant masks and apply them on hair to protect their health.
Protein with Oils
Beat one egg in a bowl, add one drop of coconut oil and two drops of olive oil, now whisk the egg softly. You will get a very greasy mask by thorough mixing, apply it on your hair for approximately 45 minutes and wash with mild warm water.
Citrus Juices with Egg and Oil
Extract half cup of orange juice and mix it with egg whitening, now add some drops of jojoba oil in it and blend the mixture well. Use this masks on hair roots and hair ends, covering the entire head, leave it for 30 minutes and wash with fresh water.
Papaya Mask with Lavender Oil
Mash few slices of papaya in a bowl and add three drops of lavender oil. Use this mask on hair to bring shine in hair and to get rid of roughness in dry hair.
Mayonnaise, honey and Curd
Take half bowl of curd, mix ½ drops of honey and 3 spoons of mayonnaise in it, put this mask on all hair in layers and make sure to end up with a thick coat over the problematic area. Wash it after 40 minutes.
Coconut and Cactus Oil
Coconut and cactus make a nice combination; together they will fight infection in hair and lend extra shine to each hair strand by nurturing the root. Use these oils to massage your hair at night and let the oil sit in hair roots overnight, wash your hair next morning, you will notice a nice result.